CONCERA® Admixtures for Control Flow Concrete
More than a water reducer—a category creator.
CONCERA® admixtures make it possible to create control flow concrete, which bridges the gap between conventional and self-compacting concrete. This high flow, segregation-resistant concrete consistently flows and takes less labour to place and finish compared to conventional concrete.
- Product Name
- Key Benefits
- Applications Type
CONCERA® SA8799 is a high performance, new polymer-based superplasticiser for advanced rheological concrete. It is a ready-to-use liquid admixture with superior dispersing capacity for the cement particles in the concrete mix.
- Provides long slump life with controlled set times.
- Finishes easily without stickiness, tearing or spotty set characteristics.
- Less susceptible to segregation and bleeding.
Excellent slump control and slump retention are necessary properties of any high quality concrete. CONCERA® SA8799 is a tailor-made admixture that helps concrete achieve excellent slump retention for all ranges of design workability.
High flow concrete with conventional mix designs
With CONCERA® admixtures, producers can create control flow concrete using conventional mix designs and ordinary materials. This results in concrete slump flows between those of conventional concrete and self-compacting concrete.
Where to use Control Flow Concrete
Contractors can use control flow concrete anywhere they need highly flowable concrete, high passing ability or easy placement. This includes:
- Foundation mats
- Pilings and footers
- Top-down construction
Get more value
Concrete producers and contractors get more value out of conventionally proportioned control flow concrete by reducing placing time and labour costs.
- Create high quality, high-flow concrete without adjusting concrete mix designs
- Gain market differentiation with a new concrete type
- Achieve higher sales and better results
- Accelerate project completion with concrete that’s easy to place and finish
- Improve safety by reducing the physical stress on workers and decreasing the vibration needed for concrete placement
- Use durable, high-quality concrete that builds customer trust
Consult with GCP about this concrete category creator.
Control flow concrete is a category creator — there's simply nothing else like it. Use CONCERA® admixtures to produce control flow concrete to enable fast construction and bottom-line growth.